Doctor insights on:
Are There Meds And Or Oral Rinse For Canker Sores
Whats the difference between canker sores and ulcerative oral lichen planus? I get little ulcers in my mouth usually 4-5 at a time, but they resolve with salt water rinse and applying honey to them. Dont lichen planus ulcers last for months?
See: A dentist. The best way to get a definitive diagnosis is by seeing a dentist. An oral surgeon or Oral pathologist would be the best people to ask. ...Read more
Location and appeara: Herpetic lesions occur on the lip borders. And are usually solitary lesionsprimary herpes can occur in multiple oral locations and this one time event can be associated w/ fever, malaise, and mouth pain. Herpetic lesions start out like a pimple which then bursts and becomes crater like, with a slimy exudate, canker sores are on oral mucosa, are red w a white ring, and don't have the exudate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Some ways: The exact cause of canker sores is unknown. Reduce stress in ur life, make sure u don't have an ill-fitting denture, and make sure u have a balanced diet without deficiency of some essential vitamins, such as vit b, folic acid, or iron, will help. When it is really bad and frequent, u need to see ur doctor. Certain diseases, such as autoimmune diseases need to be ruled out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good oral meds for hyperhidrosis?
- Are canker sores and oral herpes the same?
- Are there any vitamins or minerals that are good for lung function?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any new treatments for copd and emphysema that can extend my life?
- Are there any homeopathic or physical therapy treatments for spinal stenosis?
- Are there vitamins and minerals that aid in weight loss or appetite suppression?
- Is there another option for blood flow to the penis besides meds or pumps?
- Talk to a dermatologist online