Doctor insights on:
Are There Home Remedies That Can Treat A Bacterial Lung Infection
Your telephone: Use it to call your doctor, and make an apointment to see them. Only in person can your doctor really determine whether it is likely to be a bacterial infection, reassure you if its not, and give you antibiotics if (and only if) they feel you need them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Herbal: Supplements carry a label stating that it is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure a disease or ailment. Generally, they boost your immune status helping your body fight the infection and may compliment antibiotic treatment. Colloidal silver has been reported to have both antibacterial and antiviral properties. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Absolutely not: Mrsa that has penetrated through enough of your defense mechanisms and immune system to get into the lung is a serious problem it must be treated with prescription antibiotics, and may require longer courses of treatment. Do not treat this infection yourself! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Lung aspergillosis is a serious infection of the lungs that is often seen in people with compromised local or general immunity. It can easily get spread and became fatal, so i strongly suggest no experiments with any home remedies that may delay effective treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Show it to your dr.Get a more detailed answer ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there home remedies that can treat a viral lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a candidiasis lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a mrsa lung infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there home remedies that can treat a pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection?
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Can echinacea treat bacterial infections?
- Can doxycycline treat bacterial infections?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online