Doctor insights on:
Are There Home Remedies For Hemangiomas
Not really: The only home remedy for hemangiomas that i know of I have seen in south america. They take copper wires and stick them into the hemangiomas for up to a week, and it does work. They get a lot smaller. Still, would you do this to your kid? I wouldn't. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
An hemangioma is a condition in which a person has an enlarged, abnormal growth of blood vessels on his skin and/or elsewhere inside his body. Large hemangiomas, multiple ones, or dangerously located ones can cause serious problems. Babies with small or few "strawberry" hemangiomas on the skin ...Read more
Most Do Well: Infantile hemangiomas have a growth phase and an involutional phase. The growth phase occurs over the first 4-10 months of life, with few having significant growth after 5 months. All hemangiomas involute slowly over 2-10 years, but not all involute completely-- possibly leaving irregular texture, loose tissue and can scar if they ulcerate. Treatment may be necessary in large or growing lesions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A tumor composed of: Dilated blood vessels that grows along the bones in the spinal cord is a condition called a vertebral or spinal hemangioma. People with this type of spinal tumor typically don't experience symptoms, especially when the hemangioma is small. If the tumor grows larger, patients can begin to experience debilitating symptoms, such as chronic back pain or paralysis. Patients who symtomtatic should treat. ...Read more
Patience: Ch will generally grow faster than the kid for about 6-8 m, slow then start to shrink down into the skin leaving a pale or parchment like surface by the age of 4.Rarely do they need any work. If they might interfere with vision of distort the nose some dermatologists might treat to decrease size.Rx varies;laser, injected med, oral meds, most will go away over time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i test for a vaginal infection at home are there any home remedies?
- Are there any good home remedies for itchy eyes?
- Are there any home remedies for sciatic nerve pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there home remedies for fibrocystic breast disease?
- Are there home remedies for compression fracture?
- Are there any good home remedies for a shy child to feel more confident?
- Are there any good home remedies for interstitial cystitis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online