Doctor insights on:
Are There Herbal Supplements That Can Treat A Candidiasis Lung Infection
Supplements is also known as Vitamins and supplements. A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
Herbal: Supplements carry a label stating that it is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure a disease or ailment. Generally, they boost your immune status helping your body fight the infection and may compliment antibiotic treatment. Colloidal silver has been reported to have both antibacterial and antiviral properties. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: Aspergillosis infects the lung when the immune system does not work well, or when the lung is damaged in some way, such as when there is a cavity or cyst in the lung that can become infected. It requires specific antibiotics, treatment of the underlying immune or lung problem and similar measures. There is no evidence that herbs of any kind do any good. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pneumonia?: If you are referring to bacterial pneumonia, treated with antibiotics. It depends on the presentation of the patient, ongoing medical problems, clinical exam, and x-ray. If viral pneumonia say in the peak flu season, we may try antibiotics but may just need supportive care, such as fluids, tylenol, and rest. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a mrsa lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a candidiasis lung infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there home remedies that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a pulmonary aspergillosis lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a mrsa lung infection?
- Are the herbal supplements that can treat a streptococcal infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online