Doctor insights on:
Are There Glasses That Can Increase Your Night Vision
Yes: In some patients adding a negative 1/2 diopter improves their night vision. Also night vision goggles can improve your vision at night. Spending several minutes in the dark, adapts your rods so you can see better. Use a red light flashlight to avoid loosing your dark adaptation. Don't forget that wild cats have 6 times better night vision than humans, so be careful out there. :). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can rx glasses that lenses are greatly scratched cause vision problems? Like extended rays when looking into light? Night vision decrease only?
I've been having diminished night vision and diminished vision during the day wearing sun glasses. I had lasik surgery 13 yrs ago. Any suggestions?
Glare coating: All computer manufacturers can recommend a glare reducing screen for your computer. ...Read more
Yes: At night, your pupils dilate. This (along with a few other changes that occur at night) may cause a temporary change in your glasses prescription leading to "night myopia" or slight nearsightedness at night. This makes many people feel as though they have "bad night vision" but really a small glasses prescription to be worn at night particularly while driving can help night vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Multivitamins & eye: Multivitamins such as centrum have been studied and have determined that they slow the progression of cataract formation. They do not improve vision, but help you retain the vision you have longer. Over time, everyone develops cataracts. Most people have this cloudy lens removed in their 70's or 80's. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blurry vision when i look through edges of the glasses. Just got the glass changed due to increase in power. Will it get better once its adjusted?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any vegetable or fruit that can help your night vision?
- Are there any stds that can make your penis bleed?
- Are there any stds that can make your vagina bleed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any medications that can increase the chances of conceiving twins?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection?
- Are there any new treatments for copd and emphysema that can extend my life?
- Can wearing the wrong glasses harm your vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free