Doctor insights on:
Are There Differences In Appearance Between Coronary Arteries And Veins
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
Controversial: On pump - not moving heart better grafting condition; postop graft latency may be better; more postoperative neurocognitive dysfunction; more bleeding and transfusions. Off- moving heart with maybe less postop patency of the graf( skill dependent); less blood loss and transfusions; less neuro problems; less renal problems. Mortality the same. Depend on skill, comfort of surgeon and hospital. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the differences between arteries and veins?
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- Are there any differences between a barrel chest and pectus carinatum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What differences are there in megaloblastic anemia and pernicious anemia?
- What are the differences between aerobic and anaerobic exercise in terms of efficiency on metabolism?
- Are there any major differences between phentermine and phentermine hcl?
- Is there a difference between being cancer free and being in remission?
- Talk to a cardiologist online