Doctor insights on:
Are There Dentures You Can Have For A Harelip
Bad word for cleft: "harelip" is an outdated (and bad) slang word for cleft lip, which is a congenital defect of fetal lip closure. It has a genetic basis and occurs in about 1 in 800 births. Excellent surgical repairs are possible shortly after birth and the child can lead a normal life. Two movie stars with cleft lips are stacy keach and joaquin phoenix. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Old term.: "hair lip" refers to what most people now call "cleft lip." cleft lip is a congenital disorder in which the developing fetus's nasal prominences (nose and central upper lip), which normally come down during to join the maxillary prominences (cheeks and lateral upper lips) don't join properly. This can happen on one or both sides. Can be associated with cleft palate. Tx is surgery + therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a cytology done to see if there are cancer cells in urine?
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Are there exercises you can do to slowly correct a funnel chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a tooth extracted while you are taking coumadin?
- Can you still have sex when you are being treated for bv?
- How long are you numb for after having a discectomy?
- How can i test for a vaginal infection at home are there any home remedies?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free