Doctor insights on:
Are There Dentures You Can Have For A Harelip
Bad word for cleft: "harelip" is an outdated (and bad) slang word for cleft lip, which is a congenital defect of fetal lip closure. It has a genetic basis and occurs in about 1 in 800 births. Excellent surgical repairs are possible shortly after birth and the child can lead a normal life. Two movie stars with cleft lips are stacy keach and joaquin phoenix. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Old term.: "hair lip" refers to what most people now call "cleft lip." cleft lip is a congenital disorder in which the developing fetus's nasal prominences (nose and central upper lip), which normally come down during to join the maxillary prominences (cheeks and lateral upper lips) don't join properly. This can happen on one or both sides. Can be associated with cleft palate. Tx is surgery + therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dentures harelip
- Can you still get dentures if you have little to no solid bone left?
- How many impressions do you have to have at the dentist for getting dentures?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the things i can eat during the 1st week of having dentures?
- When do you qualify for dentures
- How old should you be to get dentures?
- Can you have extra tonsils?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free