Doctor insights on:
Are There Contact Lenses You Can Wear At Night That Correct Your Vision
Is there a special contact lens that I can wear at night to correct my vision in the morning without contacts?
Contact lenses: There is a special contact lens that re-shape the eye to a certain extent while you sleep. However, there are certain risks, such as a substantial risk of infection. Also, the results may vary quite a bit from person to person. Alternatives to contact lenses include glasses and refractive surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you correct one's vision so you don't have to wear glasses / contact lenses? Is it always successful?
How do I stop cloudy film from forming inside my contac lens? I have been wearing gas permeable contact lenses without any significant problems. In the last 6 months, everytime i put my contact lenses on- the right lens gets cloudy and it has a film over
This : This could be a fit issue where debris is being trapped. It could also be the gpc as previously mentioned. I also see similar issues with severe lid inflammation and contact lens use - make sure you are cleaning your eyelids very well each day. I also feel patients that use make-up around the eyes need to be careful with contact lens use. It is amazing the amount of make-up that makes its way into the tear film. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My vision is smokey...when I walk in to a room it looks like it is filled with smoke. I also do not wear contact lens.
Dmv eye test: Both eyes should have their required visual correction when taking the dmv test. ...Read more
No problem: You probably wonder if such lenses will alter your color vision. The pigments in colored lenses are of very low density and will not alter color perception. The lenses otherwise are fit, and wear just like any other lenses and the risks are the same. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there glasses that can increase your night vision?
- How long can you wear contact lens without hurting your eyes?
- Is there any vegetable or fruit that can help your night vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any stds that can make your penis bleed?
- Can you wear contact lenses with a stye?
- Are there any stds that can make your vagina bleed?
- Are there exercises you can do to slowly correct a funnel chest?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free