Doctor insights on:
Are There Cold Medicines That Are Ok To Take When You Are On Coumadin
What over-the-counter medicine can I take for a bad cold that would work with Coumadin (warfarin) and insulin?
Hi, i'm taking Coumadin (warfarin) for my dvt. I don't want 2 take norcotic drug is there an option, it's now 7wks n my right leg still swollen, pain is now less?
Using compression?: It is essential that compression stockings be worn after a dvt. They help the swelling and pain. More important, they cut your risk of developing post thrombotic syndrome--a complication you don't want to have. You need to use knee high compression stockings, 30-40 mm hg, daily for at least two years after your dvt. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What vitamin can I take while on Coumadin (warfarin) my body trembles alot. Is this because of constant blood being drawn from me. I don't smoke drink or do drugs?
Diet pills: Anyone that is on Coumadin (warfarin) need to be aware of the drug drug interactions that occur and you will need to discuss with you doc and have the inr measured more frequently at the beginning. Diet pills only help to get you jump started on your diet. What you need is a change in you eating habits and exercise. ...Read more
Yes: There are no interactions.Get a more detailed answer ›
Likely safe: but check with a pharmacist. In--berry is also called Amla ...Read more
DrugDrug interaction: In general, there are no issues w/taking Claritin & Coumadin (warfarin) together (http://www.Drugs.Com/interactions-check.Php?Drug_list=1486-898, 2311-1529). However, your vitamin k diet can affect your Coumadin (warfarin) dose. It's always best to tell your doctor & pharmacist everything you're taking, whether prescription or otc, especially in the case of Coumadin (warfarin) which requires constant monitoring to achieve inr goal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you take cold medicine
- Is ok to take advair when you have the flu?
- Can you take allergy medicine with cold medicine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What medicine can you take if you are pregnant with a cold?
- Can you take allergy and cold medicine together?
- Can you take antibiotics with cold medicine?
- Is it ok to take anti inflammatory drugs when you have stomach ulcers?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free