Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Women Who Are More Prone To Have Endometriosis
Family History: Genetics is important. A first degree relative with endometriosis is a high risk. Endometriosis is also related to asthma and allergic conditions. Information is available at the endometriosis foundation of america, padma lakshmi (picture) is the co founder. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fairly common: Although experts may disagree over small differences, good ballpark figures for endometriosis are as follows: about 10-15% of women in the general population, between 40-60% of women with normal male partners who seek help for infertility, and as high as 80-90% who meet the above and have chronic pelvic pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mostly women over 30: Endometriosis is usually found in women over 30. It is defined as endometrial glands outside of the uterus (ovaries are the most common site) and is thought to be caused by prolonged retrograde menstruation. It is the most common cause of female infertility and risk factors include nulliparity (no history of childbirth), family history, and low bmi. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Detox and hormones: You need to have a detoxification from environmental toxins and hormonal balancing. ...Read more
Hi, I'm a 37 year old women with a serious condition of endometriosis. Is anavar a helpful steroid to use like a option?
Not likely.: Anavar is an anabolic steroid that is used by body builders to build muscle mass. Typically endometriosis is effected by the sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone. Unless taking the anavar effected your level of sex hormones then it would not significantly effect endometriosis. Hope this helps. ...Read more
YES: Most women become pregnant. But endometriosis can affect the ovaries, the tubes, the uterus, and can cause scar tissue. So some women have difficulty becoming pregnant. There is a higher chance of needing ivf. Many women become pregnant and never even knew they already had endometriosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any factors that makes someone more prone to having meniscus injuries?
- Are there any vitamins to help people who have pulmonary fibrosis?
- Are there any ways to get genital warts without having intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are women more prone to breast cancer than men?
- Are there any side effects to having a colonoscopy?
- Are there any good home remedies for a shy child to feel more confident?
- Are there any risk to having a corn removal operation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free