Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Warning Signs I Should Look For During The 7th Month Of Pregnancy
Anything unusual: Anything unusual should be reported to your OB to determine if it's something that's concerning or not. Signs of trouble would include bleeding, pain, severe headaches, swelling, fever, extreme shortness of breath and many others. It's best to discuss anything that you have a question about with your ob. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: In late 2nd trimester the usual warning signs are related to preterm labor, fetal well-being, and preeclampsia. These include but are not limited to headaches unrelieved by tylenol/rest, upper abdominal pain, (worsening) nausea/vomiting, vaginal bleeding, regular uterine contractions >4-6 per hour, decreased fetal movement, vision changes, concern as to whether your amniotic membranes ruptured. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: At pregnancy's end, the usual warning signs are related to labor, fetal well-being, and preeclampsia. These include but are not limited to headaches unrelieved by tylenol/rest, upper abdominal pain, (worsening) nausea/vomiting, vaginal bleeding, decreased fetal movement, vision changes, concern as to whether your amniotic membranes ruptured, or really anything about which you feel concerned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bleeding/pain: Bleeding, pain, contractions.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes to both: Seeing blood before 8 weeks is worrisome but its not always a miscarriage. Sometimes there is bleeding as the placenta grows and expands its blood supply inside the uterus. If you have bleeding, its best to have it checked out. Everything may well be ok and then you can sleep better at night! ...Read more
I always make sure I have unprotected sex 2days to ovulation and during ovulation.I have been doing this for the past 3 months, no sign of pregnancy.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any warning signs i should look for after 8 months of pregnancy?
- What are the warning signs i should look for during the last weeks of pregnancy?
- Are there warning signs to look for during the 6th month of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vomiting during 7th month of pregnancy
- Changes during 7th month of pregnancy
- What are the warning signs i should look for if i have a copper iud?
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online