Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Vitamins I Can Take To Prevent Warts From Growing On My Feet
I do martial art with bear feet. How can I prevent plantar wart after exposure to the virus? How should I clean my feet?
Had clear genital warts since 3 weeks, eathing healthy diet full of vitamin + supplement. What to do to prevent them and can i have safe sex again?
What to do if I have multiple warts on my feet, can these warts so contagious that they can grow on my face?
It has been suggested that I take vitamin B12 because the bottoms of my feet feel numb but they aren't. I do not have diabetes. What dosage?
B12: You should not take vitamin B12 withut getting evaluated for numbness of your feet.You should have b12, methymelonic acid levels and if you are found to be deficient in vit B12 then you need to be treated either with injectable vitb12 or nasal spray in therapeutic dases followed by maintainance doses, the numbness may due to other causes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It may spread...: ...But not because of a bath or water. You may bathe and clean your feet as you normally would, without fear of causing the warts to spread. They do, however, occasionally spread of their own accord. Only treatment to remove the warts will stop them from spreading. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For the past month or so, my feet get swollen after drinking alcohol. It only takes 2 or 3 glasses of wine. I'm on vitamin b12. Any correlation?
I'm 31 and I have cerebral palsy are there any vitamins or supplements i can take for twitching & muscle cramps in my feet and legs?
Be careful: Do not go barefoot in common areas! bring a pair of flip flops for areas around the pool and for the bathroom if you shower there. It also helps to keep your feet as dry as possible as both skin conditions prefer moist environments. If you work out frequently, allow your shoes to dry thoroughly before going to the gym again or have an alternating pair. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to prevent my prostate from growing as i get older?
- My hair takes forever to grow are any vitamins i should take
- What should i do to improve my sperm count any vitamin i can take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take any supplements to help my premenstrual syndrome?
- Are there any medicines i can take for my sleep apnea?
- Are there any herbal supplements that i can take to treat my herpes outbreaks?
- Can i take my prenatal vitamins with milk?
- Talk to a dermatologist online