Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Side Effects Of Taking Flonase
What is the difference between Flonase and nasacort? Which is better for you (e.g. has fewer side effects)?
See a doctor: It is difficult to answer since I am unfamiliar with your medical history. I recommend seeing a doctor who knows your medical history so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
Not Likely: While Flonase does list upper respiratory tract infections as a possible side effect, this occurs only rarely in real practice. The amount of actual steroid you get with Flonase is about 1/5 of a milligram per day. This is usually not enough to cause problems with infections or immune suppression. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it safe to use Advair and Flonase together? Can they cause you to be shaky or nauseated? I worry about side effects due to sensitivities.
Yes but: if you are taking high-dose Advair , the additive effective of Flonase may theoretically add to the steroid effects leading to a slightly higher risk of cataract. In practice, I have yet seen this problem. The long acting bronchodilator(LABA) portion of Advair can cause shakiness. Ask your doctor to see if a trial with leukotriene modifier may be considered in place of LABA ...Read more
Does Flonase side effects include sinus pain???? I took Flonase last night this morning woke up with sinus pain. I have no mucus.
Can I take both Flonase And Zyrtec at the same time to treat allergies? Would there be other side effects, particularly heart related?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any dangerous long term side effects of taking penis growing tablets?
- Are there any side effects of drinking green tea taking biotin?
- Are there any common side effects of simultaneously taking benedryl and adderall?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any side effects of taking large doses of olive leaf extract?
- Side effects of vitamin b12
- Are there any long term side effects of staph infections?
- Are there any side effects of eating poppy seeds?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online