Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Side Effects Of Taking Flonase
Nasacort side-effects risk seems to be less severe than Flonase, however Nasacort systemic availability is listed as much higher than that of Flonase?
Nasal steroids: The amount of steroid which absorbs systemically is negligible. ...Read more
See details: Both are very eell tolerated.Get a more detailed answer ›
See a doctor: It is difficult to answer since I am unfamiliar with your medical history. I recommend seeing a doctor who knows your medical history so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
Not Likely: While Flonase does list upper respiratory tract infections as a possible side effect, this occurs only rarely in real practice. The amount of actual steroid you get with Flonase is about 1/5 of a milligram per day. This is usually not enough to cause problems with infections or immune suppression. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the difference between Flonase and nasacort (triamcinolone)? Which is better for you (e.g. has fewer side effects)?
Does Flonase side effects include sinus pain???? I took Flonase last night this morning woke up with sinus pain. I have no mucus.
Is it safe to use Advair and Flonase together? Can they cause you to be shaky or nauseated? I worry about side effects due to sensitivities.
Yes but: if you are taking high-dose Advair , the additive effective of Flonase may theoretically add to the steroid effects leading to a slightly higher risk of cataract. In practice, I have yet seen this problem. The long acting bronchodilator(LABA) portion of Advair can cause shakiness. Ask your doctor to see if a trial with leukotriene modifier may be considered in place of LABA ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any side effects to taking biotin?
- Are there any side effects to taking melatonin?
- Are there any side effects to taking glutathione?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any side effects to taking vitamin d?
- Are there any side effects from taking vitamin d?
- Are there any side effects from taking protein?
- Are there any bad side effects in taking creatine?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online