Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Risks Associated With Letter Hyperthyroidism Go Untreated
Confused on what to do? I have no more symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Seen a cardiologist gave me lopressor now going to see endor. All symptoms stop?
Hyperthyroid: Letting hyperthyroid go untreated leads to heat intolerance, weight loss, irritability, widened blood pressures, sleeplessness, hyperactivity, tachycardia (rapid heart rate) and increased appetite. Continued lack of treatment in very extreme situations could result in presenting in the emergency room and being mistaken for a heart attack. Get treated. It is not costly. ...Read more
Is it safe to go for a 1 wk fitness camp if I have untreated hyperthyroidism? Blood test confirmed but endocrine specialist can only see me in 6 mths.
Whoa!: Have your primary care physician take care of your hypertyroidism for now. Any general physician can handle it. As soon as you're euthyroid, you're fine for the fitness camp. ...Read more
I've been dealing with many untreated side effects of hyperthyroidism due to no medical care.how can I manage it?
Can I have a perfectly healthy baby with untreated hyperthyroidism? I have no symptoms, only blood work shows my condition. Chance of problems high?
How far off?: Any obstetrician will have you sign a waiver if you refuse treatment of a lab test even in the absence of symptoms. Nobody will give you a clear account of what the risks are, as they are unknown and probably very small. This is a sign of the times. I am much less concerned than if you had been hypothyroid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can untreated anxiety or generalized anxiety disorder lead to thyroid problems, for example hyperthyroidism? Thank you
I have sudden left chest pains cause of untreated hyperthyroid. I do self treat and take methimazole, do you reckon I should increase or decrease dose?
Dr eval: You need to be followed by a physician who will monitor & titrate your medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any risks with removing your appendix?
- Are there any other symptoms associated with pandas episodes?
- Are there any good diets that go well with ayurvedic medicine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any vitamins that will help with bloating gas?
- Are there any side effects with drinking too much milk?
- What are the risks associated with a subchorionic hematoma?
- Are there any treatments to lose weight with pcos besides metformin?
- Are there any risks associated with taking prenatal vitamins?