Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Risks Associated With Letter Hyperthyroidism Go Untreated
Hyperthyroid: Letting hyperthyroid go untreated leads to heat intolerance, weight loss, irritability, widened blood pressures, sleeplessness, hyperactivity, tachycardia (rapid heart rate) and increased appetite. Continued lack of treatment in very extreme situations could result in presenting in the emergency room and being mistaken for a heart attack. Get treated. It is not costly. ...Read more
What are the risks associated with hashimoto's thyroiditis? Any really bad or deadly complications to watch for?
Do not worry: Hashimoto's is a very common disorder that also shows up in other autoimmune dosorders that are quite scary. What ever you have read, do not sleep over it, the odds of those other things happening to you remains very slim. Follow your drs instructions and you will be fine. ...Read more
Complications: Risks and potential complications of jaw surgery are extensive but rare and not really scary. They include sensory nerve injury with resultant numbness of the skin of the face, damage to teeth with potential loss of one or more teeth, TMJ problems, failure of the bone to heal, malocclusion or bad bite requiring prolonged orthodontic treatment, need for additional surgery to remove hardware, etc. ...Read moreSee 4 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Untreated hyperthyroidism pregnant micrognathia
- Jogging with untreated hyperthyroidism
- Dangers of untreated hyperthyroidism
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can mastitis go untreated?
- If strep throat goes untreated
- If pink eye goes untreated
- Is schizophrenia associated with hyperthyroidism?
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free