Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Risk To Having A Corn Removal Operation
See below: Podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does an ovarian cyst removal operation take through keyhole surgery? And how likely are risks?
Depends: This depends on many factors including your body habitus, the size and consistency of the mass, skill of the surgeon etc. Typically if it is straightforward then it may be as short as 15 minutes. Add anesthesia time and setup and maybe it becomes 30 minutes from the time you go in, to the time you go out, of the or. Complications are not very common if it is routine. ...Read more
It can be: Not all hardware removals are the same. Some are straight forward and not complicated, some are very involved and require significant surgical exposures to get the parts out. You need to show the x-rays and i need to see the skin incisions already used to put the parts in to make a decision. Also, you only need to remove them if they are causing a problem or pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any natural remedies to fix a torn mcl?
- Are there any ways to get genital warts without having intercourse?
- Are there any limitations having sex after a hip replacement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any options other than a shunt to help with hydrocephalus?
- Are there any effects on fetus if you have had a yeast infection?
- Is latisse dangerous to use at all are there any health risks to using it?
- Are there any side effects to taking a probiotic supplement?
- Are there any side effects to having a colonoscopy?