Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Over The Counter Medicine For A Minor Eye Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Eye: Best to consult your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have an eye infection i ususally get when I am under a lot of stress. What is the over counter treatment you recommend?
Needs a look by MD: Stress may lower your resistance to infection but will not cause infection all by itself. If your eye gets red frequently, let an ophthalmologist look at it once to see if there is no other problem. He/she might recommend eyedrops to use to deal with the redness which probably is not an infection. ...Read more
I have just gotten over a minor eye infection nd now my throat and head hurt. I have been exercising for up to two hour everyday for a week now ?
How come eye infection caused my eye to go smaller and how can I get it back to normal cos its been small for over a week and my eye is still abit red?
Terbinafine250mg is given for fungal infection.started the medicine.i got eye infection 2days later.i was prescribed ciprofloxin 500mg.can I take both?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good over-the-counter treatments for anxiety?
- Over the counter for a eye sty
- How can i test for a vaginal infection at home are there any home remedies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for a small eyelid laceration?
- Are there any homeopathic remedies for a throat infection during pregnancy?
- Is there anything over-the-counter for pink eye?
- Im pregnant what over-the-counter can i take for a sinus infection
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online