Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Over The Counter Medicine For A Minor Eye Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Eye: Best to consult your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have an eye infection i ususally get when I am under a lot of stress. What is the over counter treatment you recommend?
Needs a look by MD: Stress may lower your resistance to infection but will not cause infection all by itself. If your eye gets red frequently, let an ophthalmologist look at it once to see if there is no other problem. He/she might recommend eyedrops to use to deal with the redness which probably is not an infection. ...Read more
I have just gotten over a minor eye infection nd now my throat and head hurt. I have been exercising for up to two hour everyday for a week now ?
Its been a year since my eye infection and the eye which was infected is still small and hasnt returned to its normal size?
Really?: Are you sure your eyelid isn't drooping? See a doctor! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye drops for infection over-the-counter
- Over the counter eye drops for eye infections
- Cystitis medicine over-the-counter
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter medicines
- Medicine for stomach flu over-the-counter
- Drug information over-the-counter medicines
- What over-the-counter medicines are safe?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online