Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Natural Remedies For A Club Foot
After treatment in infancy, do kids with club foot have normal feet by the time they are a few years older?
If treated properly: Clubfoot is a complex condition that requires specialized management and treatment. The most proven method is a serial casting method called the ponseti technique. In some cases the residual deformity (or deformities) may require surgical correction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi my son have club foot he is under going to treatment since 3 years now he is walking pretty well ..just trying to understand Is there will be any side effects in future which I should monitor
Currently I noticed his upper ear head looks little bit hig
Yes: Yes, he should be monitored regularly for any sign of recurrence. There are also sometimes associated conditions as well for which his pediatrician or an orthopedist can screen him for. ...Read more
Multiple factors: Congenital club foot ccf can occur as an isolated event or as part of a syndrome. Current thinking includes the influence of an autosomal dominent gene which is expressed ~33% , making it possible to skip generations without an affected carrier. Incidence 11/10000 (iowa)m>f, increased if mother smokes in pregnancy.See http://www.Omim.Org/entry/119800. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I call a pedi ortho: The typical clubfoot may respond to a series of casts applied starting soon after birth to reshape the ankle & foot. The casts are removed & reapplied over days & weeks to bring the bones into better alignment.If the casts don't bring things into position surgery may be required. Often you can find this specialized service at one of the shrine hospitals. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for baby club foot
- Are there any natural remedies for ed?
- Is there any natural remedy for sinusis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any natural remedies for abo incompatibility?
- Are there any natural remedies for toxic megacolon?
- Are there any natural remedies for gangrene in a diabetic?
- Are there any good natural remedies for a fractured toe?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free