Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Natural Remedies For A Club Foot
After treatment in infancy, do kids with club foot have normal feet by the time they are a few years older?
If treated properly: Clubfoot is a complex condition that requires specialized management and treatment. The most proven method is a serial casting method called the ponseti technique. In some cases the residual deformity (or deformities) may require surgical correction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi my son have club foot he is under going to treatment since 3 years now he is walking pretty well ..just trying to understand Is there will be any side effects in future which I should monitor
Currently I noticed his upper ear head looks little bit hig
Yes: Yes, he should be monitored regularly for any sign of recurrence. There are also sometimes associated conditions as well for which his pediatrician or an orthopedist can screen him for. ...Read more
Bracing: And surgery may help.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: Depending on the degree and treatment of the malformation long-term outcomes for children with club foot are variable. For most who are treated early in life with appropriate measures the prognosis is very good and approaches that of non-affected peers. Some children will have long-term balance or pain issues after treatment, but most do very well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any natural remedies for gangrene in a diabetic?
- Are there any natural remedies for a blocked artery in my arm?
- Are there any natural home remedies for a child with social anxiety?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any natural remedies to fix a torn mcl?
- Are there any natural remedies for toxic megacolon?
- How can i test for a vaginal infection at home are there any home remedies?
- Are there any homeopathic remedies for a throat infection during pregnancy?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free