Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Medicines I Can Take For My Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea: Options include: avoiding sleeping on one's back.(sew a pocket on the back of a t-shirt and put a tennis ball in it) have an ENT check nasal passages-tonsils, adenoids, deviated septum, polyps . Weight loss wearing a dental device that holds the lower jaw forward thereby increasing airway at back of throat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not typically: Imovane is a central nervous system depressant prescribed as a sleep aid medication (. Because imovane can worsen symptoms of respiratory disorders, people with sleep apnea, emphysema, asthma or bronchitis may not be able to safely take imovane. Never take any sleep aid without the supervision of a physician. ...Read more
CPAP: You are describing a diagnosis of sleep apnea. Snoring is a sign that your airways are collapsing when you go to sleep, so you cannot get air to your lungs even when you try. The best fix is to apply pressure thru a mask, to keep the airways open so you can breathe. This is called cpap. Weight loss, oral appliances, and surgery are adjunctive options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any vitamins i can take to prevent warts from growing on my feet?
- Are there any herbal supplements that i can take to treat my herpes outbreaks?
- Are there any good medications that i can take to be able to sleep properly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any supplements i can take for gout?
- Are there any new treatments for copd and emphysema that can extend my life?
- What medicine can i take for my sinus infection while im pregnant?
- How can i test for a vaginal infection at home are there any home remedies?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free