Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Medicines I Can Take For My Sleep Apnea
Not typically: Imovane is a central nervous system depressant prescribed as a sleep aid medication (. Because imovane can worsen symptoms of respiratory disorders, people with sleep apnea, emphysema, asthma or bronchitis may not be able to safely take imovane. Never take any sleep aid without the supervision of a physician. ...Read more
Sleep apnea: Options include: avoiding sleeping on one's back.(sew a pocket on the back of a t-shirt and put a tennis ball in it) have an ENT check nasal passages-tonsils, adenoids, deviated septum, polyps . Weight loss wearing a dental device that holds the lower jaw forward thereby increasing airway at back of throat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Consult ent: You need to contact your ENT or primary care physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any medicine that i can take to feel better with the stomach flu?
- Can i take any ayurvedic medicines to help me grow faster?
- Are there any good medications that i can take to be able to sleep properly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any herbal supplements that i can take to treat my herpes outbreaks?
- What medicine can i take to make my ovaries ovulate?
- How can i treat obstructive sleep apnea?
- Are there any supplements i can take for gout?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free