Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Medications That Can Increase The Chances Of Conceiving Twins
5-8%: Only 5-8% unless you have more than 5 follices by ultrasound, then the risk increases. Also women over 35 will have a lower chance for twins with Clomid i would recommend reviewing this with the doctor who prescribed your Clomid and he/ she should give you a % based on your age, diagnosis and number of eggs developing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hey i was just wondering if there was any vitamins or anything that could boost ny chances of conceiving twins?
No: All the stuff you'll read online is fantasy or less. ...Read more
What are my chances of conceiving twins after a mirena extraction? And there is a chance that my generation on my father side has twins.
I'm on a very high fiber, dairy, folate diet. What are the chances of conceiving twins? My periods are spot on regular. I know genes play a huge role.
Diet irrelevant: Your diet may affect your chances for pregnancy in certain situations, but it would be unlikely to affect your chances for twins. The normal incidence of twins is about 1 % but the risk is higher with fertility drugs and if you have a family history. Most of the twins you see around the community these days are from fertility treatment. ...Read more
Yes: Clomid raises the multiple rates to 8% ( 99% twins ) from 2% general population. Femara gives a multiple rate of 5% and gonadotropins are about 15% ( 95%twins). Ivf and donor egg ivf is dependent on the number of embryos transferred, but can range from 2-30%. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The odd is ~50/50 : There isn't a sure way to get pregnant with a boy or a girl based on day the week to have relation--there are some anecdotal report to suggest certain time of day favors girl vs boy pregnancy, but no conclusive research. The only sure way is to determine genetically is via insemination etc..Otherwise, your chance is just about 50/50 naturally--same as flipping a coin for head or tail. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does increasing the amount of sperm in the vagina (in the same day) ultimately increase the chances of conceiving during your fertile window?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any sexual positions that can decrease your chance of getting an std?
- Are there medications that i can take to get over my fear of the dentist?
- Are there really any pumps or pills that can permanently enlarge the penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any types of foods i can eat that will let me lose weight in my belly?
- Are there any natural vitamins or supplements that can get rid of hirsutism?
- Is there any way that you can tell if you are pregnant within the first 3 weeks?
- Are there any medications that can make gerd worse?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free