Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Major Differences Between Phentermine And Hoodia
Yes: Phentermine is used for a limited period of time to speed weight loss in overweight people who are exercising and eating a low-calorie diet. . Phentermine is in a class of medications called anorectics. It works by decreasing appetite. Goofus is a natural plant supplement with similar activity. ...Read more
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
No: Phentermine is the actual ingredient in all of those products. But, depending how it is combined or put together it can be long acting or more slowly released (the resin form ) or shorter acting ( the hcl form). All forms Phentermine is relatively long acting is most people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Different drugs: Lipovite is an injection of several b vitamins and certain amino acids. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant drug, taken orally, which is a relative of amphetamine. There is some data that short term use of Phentermine may help with weight loss, but it is often temporary. I'm not aware of any good data showing the efficacy of lipovite. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any major differences between phentermine and phentermine hcl?
- What is the difference between fastin phentermine?
- What is the difference between phentermine ephedra?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any difference between tendonitis and tendonitis?
- Is there any difference between a paraganglioma and a pheochromocytoma?
- Is there any difference between pediculosis and scabies?
- Any difference between fluorosis and demineralization
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free