Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Home Remedies To Relieve Ankle Arthritis
Home remedies : Some home remedies include soaking the ankle in a small basin with warm water and epsom salts. Another one is to use topical capsaicin cream, or topical traumeel creame around the joint. You can gently tape the ankle to give you additional support. You should see a podiatrist who can direct you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Symptoms: Like pain while walking or placing the ankle thru range of motion, or possibly swelling to the region. There are generally 2 types of arthritis inflammatory and degenerative. So, if symptomatic you should visit the doctor who may decide to order an x-ray or possibly an MRI to figure out exactly whats wrong and to formulate a treatment plan for you.... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Arthritis in any joint should be exercised primarily through stretching or "range of motion" exercises. For the ankle, i encourage patients to improve their range of motion by dorsi-flexing (toes towards you) and plantar-flexing (toes pointing away from you.) additionally, making clockwise and counter-clockwise circles with your toes also helps. Remember, "motion is lotion." always keep moving! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any home remedies to help me taste food while my nose is stuffed up?
- Are there any home remedies to thin the mucus during my cold?
- Are there any good home remedies for a shy child to feel more confident?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any at home remedies to dull the pain from sacroilitis?
- Are there any home remedies that may cure chlamydia or any similar stds?
- Are there good natural remedies to helping a broken ankle heal?
- Are there any natural remedies to fix a torn mcl?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free