Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Herbal Remedies That Can Help With A Stuttering Problem
Probably not: Many are advertised and sold - most probably do not work. ...Read more
Colitis?: Olivia, you are pregnant and on meds. Has your bowel problem actually been diagnosed as colitis? You could have a thyroid hormone imbalance, for example, causing the same symptoms. Best to consult your doc. However, for many minor colon conditions, using probiotics especially those containing Saccharomyces Boulaardi, can help get things back in balance and possibly reduce symptoms. Good luck! ...Read more
I was told by my emt, about 2 years ago that i had polylps on my vocal cords. i no longer have insurance. is there any herbal remedies i can use?
Many: There are several remedies, most cause the urine to acidify and thus inhibiting bacterial growth, nothing repalces being examined and obtaining an accurate diagnosis and isolating the bacteria so you can obtain the correct antibiotic. Cranberrys and blueberrys help bacteria not "stick"to the bladder wall. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good herbs or natural supplements that can help a child with adhd?
- Are there any weight loss pills that are okay to take with a heart problem?
- Are there any medications that can help kids from stuttering?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there home remedies that can treat a pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection?
- Are there any vitamins that will help with bloating gas?
- Are there any good natural remedies to help with sleep walking?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Talk to a pediatrician online