Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Good Home Remedies That Can Prevent St Ds
GC resistant to CEPH: Cephalexin is not used these days for treatment of gonorrhea. You need to be checked and treated by your doctor or a clinic.You need to be examined and culture taken for gonorrhea and chlamydia or dna probe test done on discharge or urine test 2014 guidelines for treating gonorrhea one injection of ceftraxone250mgm or 400mgmof Cefixime orally and 2 grms of azithromycine as it will treat chlamydia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Condoms: According to planned parenthood even with proper use of condoms 2 women per 100 become pregnant. With improper use of condoms that number rises to 15 per 100 women. Not all condoms protect against std's - ie. Natural lambskin. Additionally, there are some std's like herpes that still effect skin at base of condom (unprotected skin). ...Read more
The only 100%: Fail safe method is abstinence. The next closest thing is proper use of a condom (male or female). ...Read more
Condoms: Sti prevention for gay & lesbian partners is the same as for heterosexual couples. First, get tested. It's always a good idea to be sure before you have sex, regardless of orientation. Second, always use condoms. Besides abstinence, barrier method like condom is the next best way to prevent STI transmission, not always successful though. Third, consider to get hpv vaccination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It would help minimize the risk.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good home remedies for stomach ache?
- Are there any good home remedies for interstitial cystitis?
- Are there any good home remedies for itchy eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any remedies for marijuana i can try at home
- Any remedies for cholesteatoma i can try at home
- Anyone know any good home remedies for pink eye
- Are there any good home remedies for a shy child to feel more confident?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free