Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Good Herbal Remedies For Svt
Yes-No-Maybe: There is no specific herb guaranteed. I would focus on nutritional therapies to strengthen the body at the cellular molecular level and natural therapies to reduce stress, anxiety. These would focus on behavior modification, aromatherapy and basic micronutrition supplementation and reduction of oxidative stress. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Essential oils: Peppermint oil and or eucalyptus oil. Peppermint has some antiinflammatory properties and can soothe the nasal pasages. Eucalyptus has decongestant properties. You can add a couple of drops of any of these to your vaporizer and it will help your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wait a Minute--: The real answer is to determine why the child is crying. For example, if they have gas cramps or constipation, there may be natural products that help.It they have an ear infection, there are some pain relief strategies. Crying from a tantrum may need to be ignored. Find the cause is the best way to find the cure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not really: Pcos is a complex disorder involving Insulin resistance (pre-diabetes), hyperandrogenism (too much male-type hormones like testosterone) and changes in the ovaries. There are no well-proven herbal remedies, although i only searched studies reported in english. Women with pcos have more thyroid problems, but this has not been linked to lack of iodine - a mineral not a herbal unless seaweed counts. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good home remedies for itchy eyes?
- Are there any good remedies for peripheral neuropathy?
- Are there any good home remedies for strep throat in my teen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any good home remedies for interstitial cystitis?
- Are there any good home remedies for stomach ache?
- Are there any good herbal remedies to unblock your sinuses?
- Are there any good herbal remedies to help calm a crying child?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free