Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Foods That Help Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor
See your gyn: U may have bacterial vaginosis or trichomomas, so your gyn can do cultures to find out exactly what u have and u can get teh proper txment. ...Read more
Douche: I would try regular douching for a few days. If vagisil is not working try 1 tablespoon vinegar in a cup of warm water twice a day. Be sure you don't have a retained tampon which can cause persistent odor. If this persists see your doctor, as you may have a vaginal infection. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Odd Odors: Some vaginal odor is very normal. Foul odor with or without a discharge is often due to some abnormal process. Underlying infection from resident bacteria, yeast or fungi is a common culprit, however foreign bodies can cause odor such as a retained tampon or frequent use of sex toys which cause microtrauma and swelling. Tumors can also cause foul odor which is why a regular exam is important. ...Read more
Several: An internet search brings up several. Odor is caused by bacteria or fungi so eating healthy food that grow bacteria that don't make bad odors is the basic solution. Chlorophyll, raw apple cider vinegar, and fermented foods like kefir and yogurt that are low in sugar are a definite help. Ingesting herbs like thyme, oregano, ginger, rosemary, and clove in food inhibit the growth of bad bacteria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of fishy vaginal odor?
- Foods that cause vaginal odor
- How to help mask vaginal odor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any eye drops product that helps get rid of cataracts?
- Can i take amoxicillin to get rid of my foul odor and vaginal discharge?
- Foods that reduce body odor
- Which foods help you to get rid of wrinkles
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free