Doctor insights on:
Are There Any Exercises That Can Tighten Extra Skin
For weight loss ...: You cannot target specific areas for weight loss - if you have adipose tissue to lose (not everyone does), then consider an increase in cardio and a balanced diet. However, do not always do the same exercise or you will increase your risks for stress injuries. Mix things up with walking, running, biking, swimming, elliptical, or circuit training. Ultimately you need to burn more than you consume. ...Read more
Yes: There is a thin muscle called the platysma just under the skin of the neck. Exercises can strengthen and tighten the skin. There are many exercises available on internet to demonstrate them . Example: http://www.Fitday.Com/fitness-articles/fitness/weight-loss/4-double-chin-exercises.Html#b. ...Read more
How do I tighten the skin around my face please? Is there a cream I can use or exercise I can do please?
I lost 90lbs and my skin is lose and sagging I am just 37 how can i tighten it up will exercise help skin looks like 70 year old lady please help?
Surgical consult: may be your best bet.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi I've been doing facial exercise for cheekbones that i saw on youtube but now my skin looks old and its not tight anymore im only 17 what should I do?
Remember, there is : One place where wrinkles are good...On your brain. ...Read more
Hi..Im suffering from big extra skin in my thies after loosing weight..How can I make them tight?
Loose skin: Options include a surgical tuck or themage, a nonsurgical tightening of the skin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to tighten loose skin?
- Exercises to tighten belly skin
- Facial skin tightening exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises for tightening underarm skin
- Any tricks for tightening skin after weight loss
- Exercises to tighten loose skin on stomach
- How to tighten skin on the stomach with exercises?
- Talk to a dermatologist online