Doctor insights on:
Are There Antibiotic Resistant St Ds
Yes: First off, many stds are viral and thus have no antibiotic treatment options that make the infection go away. Also, there are more and more data to show high resistant strains of chlamydia, gonorrhea and even syphilis. This is y becoming a very scary problem and sure to only get more worrisome. Be careful and protect yourself! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies: This depends on the STD. There are at least a dozen illnesses than can pass through sexual contact.Some STD's are viral and may benefit from antiviral treatment for control, but not cure. A targeted evaluation and specific treatment by a physician is needed for the best outcome. ...Read more
Confusing question: It seems odd that you would question whether STD's are treated with antibiotics.That is evident to most.If the question is whether we will provide YOU with treatment.The answer is no.The public Healthtap site is an information source.There is a paid concierge service affiliated with the site, but proper treatment requires testing and an exam. You should look for a local source and schedule a visit ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you treat an STD by yourself like take an antibiotic are something to get it out of your body?
STD: Sometimes, but not necessarily.Get a more detailed answer ›
On antibiotics Ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day for 10 days to treat prostatitis. Will this medicine cover STDs, if there is any?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any stds that can make your penis bleed?
- Are there any stds that can make your vagina bleed?
- Are there any home remedies that may cure chlamydia or any similar stds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any sexual positions that can decrease your chance of getting an std?
- Are there stds with no symptoms?
- Are there any alternative cures other than antibiotics to take for a uti?
- Are there any good home remedies that can prevent stds?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free