Doctor insights on:
Are The Symptoms Of Supracondylar Fracture Bad
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
See below: Once the fracture is treated the usual management of a radial nerve injury would be one of waiting. The nerve could have been damaged by the fracture, or could be compressed by swelling of the tissues around the fracture site. Talk with your orthopedic surgeon and see if nsaids might be a good option, or if other therapy is indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are the symptoms of finger pulp infection bad?
- What are the symptoms of basilar skull fracture i should be looking for?
- Are the symptoms of a pinguecula bad any permanent problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are the symptoms of scorpion sting bad?
- Are the symptoms of cervical radiculopathy bad?
- What are the symptoms of a bad appendix?
- Are the symptoms of nail laceration bad?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free