Doctor insights on:
Are The Symptoms Of Finger Pulp Infection Bad
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What should I do if a skin infection on fingers and palms is spreading/other new symptoms 1 month+?
Dermatologist: Recommend dermatologic evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have Amoxicillin 500MG They show to expirer Jan 2014
Cut my finger pretty bad and Pharm. said to take Amoxicillin to prevent infection
Is it safe.
No: This medication which has already expired should not be taken due to lack of desired effect and potential serious side effects. ...Read more
Could starting augmentin 10 days ago for an infection on my finger mask the symptoms of tss from leaving a tampon in for 2 days prior?
Yeast infection symptoms, instead of messy, wet, kinda cottagecheese discharge, having dry paper mache discharge only removable by inserting finger...
Need exam: You will need exam and lab analysis of the discharge to make the DX ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are the symptoms of trench foot bad smelly?
- What are the symptoms of a breast infection?
- Are the symptoms of scorpion sting bad?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of a bad appendix?
- Are the symptoms of nail laceration bad?
- What are the symptoms of chinese liver fluke infection?
- Are the symptoms of myringitis bullosa bad?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online