Doctor insights on:
Are The Symptoms Of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Bad
DUB: This means there are no organic cause for the bleeding, so relates to hormonal imbalance. It is bad if it bothers you. You will be to judge this, if it conceirns you , an appt with an ob.Gyn can offer lot of insight into this problem, and also a solution:). ...Read more
What are the symptoms of dysfunctional uterine bleeding? Can it lead to any other diseases or disorders?
See Below:: A normal period happens about the same time every month and is the nearly the same every month in terms of duration, timing and flow. Dysunctional uterine bleeding (DUB) is menstrual bleeding that is irregular in terms of duration, timing and/or flow but there is NO non-hormonal cause such as infection, cancer, pregnancy, miscarriage, etc. Its frequently cause by anovulation. Best wishes! ...Read more
Abnormal periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
It may be the cause: There are three primary causes of dysfunctional uterine bleeding: 1) pregnancy- get a pregnancy test now; 2) endocrine- things such as polycystic ovary disease; 3) structural or tissue, such as fibroids of the uterus, or tumors of the ovary, associated endometriosis. Given the fact that you have pain, the first suspicion would be a pregnancy or a tissue source. Get examined by a gynecologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding stop
- Pathophysiology of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Natural remedies for dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- How to treat dysfunctional uterine bleeding?
- Is dysfunctional uterine bleeding a symptom of polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free