Doctor insights on:
Are The Side Effects For Taxol Worse Than Ac
Numerous: According to the package insert, the following are possible side effects of taxol to the skin: 1) yellowing or darkening of the skin 2) severe redness or swelling, severe irritation, a hard lump, or skin changes where the injection was given 3) easy bruising or red pinpoint spots under your skin 4) pale skin 5) temporary hair loss 6) numbness, tingling, or burning 7) nail changes. ...Read more
Chemotoxicity: ABRAXANE is an Injectable suspension of paclitaxel , a derivative of Taxol formulated as albumin-bound nanoparticles with a mean particle size of approximately 130 nanometers and sodium acetyltryptophanate . Toxicity of taxol and abraxane are similar and present with numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in hands or feet; Sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing dry cough, Low WBC and fever. ...Read more
Nsclc kras wild adeno iv. Seems Taxol + carboplatin (+erbitux) weekly instead of 3 weekly has min side efex. So why recommend every three weeks?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- What are the side effects of taking steroids for baby lungs?
- What are the side effects of icy hot for arthritis therapy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of the radiation therapy for eye cancer?
- Side effects of senna
- What are the side effects of narcan iv for an overdose of demerol iv?
- What are the side effects of hcg injection for ovulation?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free