Doctor insights on:
Are The Herbal Supplements That Can Treat A Streptococcal Infection
A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
Penicillin: Penicillin is the drug of choice for grouop b streptococcus infections. For those allergic to penicillins there are other antibiotic choices that are effective. The route of administration and the duration of the treatment would depend on the nature, location, and severity of the infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: As dr ferguson explained, the group b strep (gbs) infection is most often acquired during vaginal birth, leading to early onset disease within 6 days of birth. But if the gbs is acquired from nursery personnel, the symptoms of infection may lay dormant until the second week of life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a candidiasis lung infection?
- Can herbal supplements treat tetanus infection?
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a mrsa lung infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there herbal supplements that can help treat prostatitis?
- Can herbal supplements prevent tetanus infection?
- Are there herbal supplements that can prevent a bacterial infection?
- Can a streptococcal infection induce a miscarriage?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free