Doctor insights on:
Are Some People More Prone To Getting Skin Abscess
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Yes: He is right.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Sure is, if all of the "shell" or bag containing the cyst did not get removed, then can and will return. ...Read more
I searched up and i think I have skin abscess on my chin. How do I get rid of it? It's very irritating.
I have a sebaceous cyst on neck. Was given cephalexin at ER because it caused a skin abscess(?).Will this get rid of it, or will i still need surgery?
Sebaceous cyst: The cephalexin was prescribed to treat the infection. This will likely improve the swelling/size of the cyst, but will not get rid of it. The only way to get rid of it is through complete excision, which can often be performed in the office setting under local anesthesia. ...Read more
I keep getting skin abscess/boils. I've had several surgeries to have them removed. Any suggestions on how to prevent them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are some people more prone to getting yellow skin?
- Are some people more prone to getting fungal infection?
- Are some people more prone to getting bacterial infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are some people prone to skin abscess?
- Are some people more prone to getting tick bite?
- Are some people more prone to getting cough and fever?
- Are some people more prone to getting interstitial pneumonia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free