Doctor insights on:
Are Some People More Prone To Getting Skin Abscess
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Yes: He is right.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Sure is, if all of the "shell" or bag containing the cyst did not get removed, then can and will return. ...Read more
I searched up and i think I have skin abscess on my chin. How do I get rid of it? It's very irritating.
I have a sebaceous cyst on neck. Was given cephalexin at ER because it caused a skin abscess(?).Will this get rid of it, or will i still need surgery?
Sebaceous cyst: The cephalexin was prescribed to treat the infection. This will likely improve the swelling/size of the cyst, but will not get rid of it. The only way to get rid of it is through complete excision, which can often be performed in the office setting under local anesthesia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are some people more prone to getting yellow skin?
- Why are some people prone to skin abscess?
- Are some people more prone to getting urinary retention?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are some people more prone to getting rheumatic fever?
- Are some people more prone to getting heart attack?
- Are some people more prone to getting cerebral contusion?
- Are some people more prone to getting pseudogout?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free