Doctor insights on:
Are Some People More Prone To Getting Heart Attack
Awareness: Awareness of an heart attack and immediate quick response, quick transfer to er by ambulance is the clue to save the life heat attack victims. A typical severe left chest pain, radiating to left arm, along with fall of BP , sweating , & shock may not be present in every case. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Variable: Angina pectoris =substernal pressure, pain with radiation to the neck or left or right arm and shoulder and may be chronic. Some will have abdominal pain-and be confused with gallbladder or stomach symptoms. Ladies seem to have less classic// or tolerate pain better than men. Relief with Nitroglycerin is very suggestive. A feeling of impending doom, pallor, sweating suggest a bad day! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do or how to handle if I have a heart attack alone? And also what time do I have to get some help (minutes or seconds) ?
Variable: But commonly are bad and get worse. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are some people more prone to getting fungal infection?
- Are some people more prone to getting bacterial infection?
- Are some people more prone to getting laryngitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are some people more prone to getting cough and fever?
- Are some people more prone to getting interstitial pneumonia?
- Are some people more prone to getting deep venous thrombosis?
- Are some people more prone to getting atypical pneumonia?
- Talk to a cardiologist online