Doctor insights on:
Are Some People Born Without A Tailbone
If born with a short tailbone how bo I fix it.Im 47 it started hurting 10 years ago.Tired of takeing loratab.?
I have anklyosing spondylitis and i was told a defect to my tailbone. Doctor said i was born that way. My tailbone pertrudes outward. I have excruciat?
Coccydynia: You may have Coccydynia, which literally means pain from the tail bone. An exam and appropriate diagnostic rest to rule out other causes is often the first step. If Coccydynia is confirmed, an injection can sometimes work extremely well for some, there are other options as well. Don't hesitate to discuss with your doctor. ...Read more
See below: The tailbone or "coccyx" is the small trail of bones that connect to the end of your sacrum, and form the end of your spine. A painful tailbone can come from several things. Trauma to the tailbone which might occur with a fall. An abnormally positioned tailbone that is under stress with prolonged siting, and in very rare cases abnormal growths can occur on the tailbone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are some people born blind?
- People born without thyroid gland
- Pain in tailbone without injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Women born without ovaries
- Born without a thyroid gland
- Born without a spleen
- Babies born without a thyroid
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free