Doctor insights on:
Are Soft Pillow Safe For Baby
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
Not yet: Some babies still do not have adequate muscle/neck strength, and a conventional pillow may add to the (low-yet still possible) risk of a suffocating injury. There are wedge pillows specifically designed for infants that are acceptable. Best wishes. ...Read more
Safe: It is safecto use.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is risk of soft pillow?
- Baby pillow set
- Body pillow for babies
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mimos baby pillow
- When can babies sleep with a pillow
- Baby soft spot
- Baby soft spot close
- When is it safe to let a baby sleep with a pillow