Doctor insights on:
Are Smelly Farts A Symptom Of Colon Cancer
Final few yards of your intestine, between the terminal ileum (small bowell) and rectum. It squeezes water and solidifies waste to stool. It is subject to outpouching (divertics) polyps, and these can become cancers. The cells are abnormal, invade into the muscle and travel ...Read more
I've been having long sometimes smelly flatulence problems since yesterday and it won't go away. Could this mean I have colon cancer? 19 year old/Male
Common causes first: This might be a sign of a transient food intolerance, with such a short history. Early stage of stomach flu/gastroenteritis can present like this. If symptoms continue with diarrhea, blood in stools, poor appetite and severe colicky abdominal pain for more than a week, you need to have it assessed. Family history of such illness is useful history. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have ibs. But lately very smelly gas and very smelly dark diarrhea. Mother found out she had colon cancer at 35.Why so stinky? No change in diet.
Sure I have colon cancer but dr says likely ibs.Having colonoscopy in 3 weeks.Symptoms are chronic diarreah.Pain.Gas.Weight loss which i gain back.
Late symptom: As a sign of colon cancer, gas and bloating are late symptoms. An obstruction caused by a tumor could lead to bloating and the trapping of gas within the colon. If you have a family history of colon cancer, genetic polyp disorders or are concerned about your risk of colon cancer, talk to your doctor about scheduling a colon cancer screening exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is low back pain a symptom of colon cancer?
- Are night sweats a symptom of ovarian cancer?
- Is a palpable lump in the side a known symptom of colon cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is diarrhea a symptom of colon cancer?
- Is lower back pain a symptom of colon cancer?
- Can being tired be a symptom of colon cancer?
- What are the odds of a man getting prostate cancer colon cancer?
- Is farting a symptom of colon cancer?