Doctor insights on:
Are Side Effects Of Xenoestrogens Same As For Estrogens
Generally no.: Flax seed is a good source of dietary fiber and it also contains some omega 3 fatty acids. Flax seed also contains some phytoestrogens, but generally not considered to be negative. Phytoestrogens appear to contain some positive health benefits when taken in moderation. A better source of omega 3 fatty acids would be fish oil. ...Read more
I refuse to take tamoxifen due to bad side effects.. Is there a natural way of reducing my estrogen levels?
5alpha Red Inh: 5 alpha reductase inhibitors blocking Testo action. T gpes thru anoth way directly to estrogens via aromatase effect. ...Read more
Not gender issues: High estrogen in men doesn't cause gender issues, but can increase risk of cardiovascular disease including stroke, heart attack, and peripheral vascular disease. Also it can cause gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, and infertility. Gender identity does not rely on hormone levels alone. ...Read more
How much does the estrogen dose in BC affect risk level and side effects? My pill has 25mcg. Should I respond similarly to a pill with 20, 30 or 35?
Estrogen/bcp's: The lowest estrogen level that is not causing breakthrough bleeding is the statistically "best" to use. Some women on the 20 mcg. pill have bleeding even when taken regularly at the same hour each day. The reaction to a given dose is not always the same. Rick potential is about the same for those doses mentioned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Xenoestrogen side effects
- Side effects of esterified estrogens
- Conjugated estrogens side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone
- Are side effects of natural progesterone same as for prescription progesterone?
- Side effects of taking birth control pills prescribed prenatal vitamins at the same time
- Effects of same blood group couples
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free