Doctor insights on:
Are Side Effects Of Xenoestrogens Same As For Estrogens
Age 80: I am not sure I understand your question but at your age (if I read it correctly) you may be having side effects from your own testosterone - such as an enlarged prostate. In that case you must see a Urologist. I cannot think of any reason to consider an estrogen inhibitor for you. ...Read more
5alpha Red Inh: 5 alpha reductase inhibitors blocking Testo action. T gpes thru anoth way directly to estrogens via aromatase effect. ...Read more
If phytoestrogens are strong enough to have an effect, will it have just as many side effects as real estrogen?
No,: No. These r relatively weak estrogens.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are some benefits and side- effects of anti-estrogen/anti-aromatase as a nutritional supplement?
None: An anti-aromatase drug given to a post-menopausal woman is de facto an "anti-estrogen", since aromatase is the enzyme which converts ovarian testosterone and adrenal androgens to estrogens. They effectively block stimulation of hormone-sensitive cancers, but they have no place as a nutritional supplement as they markedly interfere with bone metabolism. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not gender issues: High estrogen in men doesn't cause gender issues, but can increase risk of cardiovascular disease including stroke, heart attack, and peripheral vascular disease. Also it can cause gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, and infertility. Gender identity does not rely on hormone levels alone. ...Read more
How much does the estrogen dose in BC affect risk level and side effects? My pill has 25mcg. Should I respond similarly to a pill with 20, 30 or 35?
Estrogen/bcp's: The lowest estrogen level that is not causing breakthrough bleeding is the statistically "best" to use. Some women on the 20 mcg. pill have bleeding even when taken regularly at the same hour each day. The reaction to a given dose is not always the same. Rick potential is about the same for those doses mentioned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are side effects of natural progesterone same as for prescription progesterone?
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- What are the side effects of tuberculosis medicines such as rifampin and inh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some side effects of smoking cigarettes for young female teens?
- What are the side effects of icy hot for arthritis therapy?
- What are the side effects of stopping adderal after taking it for years?
- What are the side effects of the radiation therapy for eye cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free