Doctor insights on:
Are Septated Cysts On Ur Ovary Something To Worry About
Sometimes: Septation is a broadly defined term: anything seen inside the cyst that is thin and divides the cyst. Irregular, thick septations or ones that have nodules would be more worrisome. Age matters. Not so worrisome in younger patients. Most septations are just cyst walls representing multiple adjacent benign simple cysts or a dilated tube. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Is a 2cm septated cyst right ovary something to worry about. I have app for gynie in 2 weeks was just wondering I do suffer pain? I get regular period
Ovarian cyst: This is a size that can be monitored, usually with an examination and/ or ultrasound. Ultrasound usually at an interval several weeks to months. Contact sooner if pain increases. ...Read more
I have just had a 4cm haemorrhagic corpus cyst found on my right ovary mid cycle. Is this something to worry about? New scan in 8 weeks, precaution?
Yes: Your doctor is making sure that the cyst shrinks or resolves as most of these cysts do. ...Read more
Why does my my family doctor act like the cyst on my ovary is not a big deal. He seems to ignore it a lot. Is it something I should worry about?
I have a fibroid in my uterus and a cyst about 3cm on my ovary. Is this something i need to worry about doctors?
NO: No! if you have more questions - please ask. ...Read more
Worry re standard of care where i live gynooncologist wants to remove(laproscopic) 3.7cm dermatoid cyst without removing ovary what questions do I ask?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are cuts on foreskin something to worry about in diabetes?
- What are anal fissures is this something to worry about if i am constipated?
- Does pain and pressure on the chest something to worry about?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best herbs to shrink cyst on the ovaries
- Is a bartholin cyst something to be concerned about?
- Mild chest pain what kind or degree of chest pain is something to worry about
- Is tsh levels of 003 a lot to worry about my t3 and t4 are normal?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free