Doctor insights on:
Are Over The Counter Ankle Braces Good Enough If I Have A Hairline Fracture
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
If I have a hairline fracture below my big toe will I need a cast that comes up to my ankle or a cast that comes up to my knee or will I need one at all?
Pain & Swelling: The symptoms of a hairline/occult fracture include persistent pain, swelling and difficulty walking and standing on the ankle. These can also be small enough that they are not revealed on normal x-rays. If these persist longer than your doctor indicated for a sprain, additional testing such as an MRI or bone scan might need to be considered. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Symptoms include:: Pain, swelling, and possible instability.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is the reason for swelling on ankle after weight bearing. Talus body hairline fracture 8 months post injury. Doc says it is united.
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i have a hairline fracture in my pinky toe bone?
- How could i know if i have a hairline fracture in my hand?
- Why am i having pain on the top of my foot if have a talus fracture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How would i know if i have a hairline fracture in my foot?
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- If i have a infection in my lungs what are the symptoms
- If i am a sexaholic what are the chanced of my children having this diease
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free