Doctor insights on:
Are Older Men More Likely To Experience Orgasm As They Age Compared To Women
Conventionally, orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal (and may be repeated) and typically produces great pleasure through direct genital stimulation of the male penis and female clitoris. However, orgasm may also be achieved via the brain or as a reflex arc. The physical characteristics are an explosive peak & repeated neuromuscular action causing release of male ...Read more
Can women achieve orgasms when upon reaching climax the men pull out and ejaculate outside the vagina?
Female Sexuality: Most females do not reach orgasm with penetration. Their clitoris has to be manipulated and many couples learn how to manage this as part of their sexual play. Remember, pre-cum inside the vagina can lead to pregnancy. The withdrawal method for birth control does not work. ...Read more
Since women have estrogen and men have testosterone i wanted to know if the hormones affect the orgasm intensity on females or not?
I'm 22 years old(female), i reach orgasm but i never "ejaculate"(women ejaculation) is there something wrong with me?
I don't think so...: The problem appears to be that reading (perhaps those internet posts) about "female ejaculation" has led one to believe that women are supposed to do some sort of ejaculating. Women are not designed to do any such ejaculating, and they don't need to "ejaculate". However, it is usually not a problem if a woman squirts stuff during an orgasm, as long as that's the only time stuff is squirted. ...Read more
"i'm a 59 yr. Old women, married 35 yrs. Are female orgasms supposed to be messy and need a towel?
Sometimes: It is not unusual for there to be significant vaginal secretions from sexual excitement. ...Read more
If a woman removed both ovaries or had a total hysterectomy at age 48, can she still experience excitement and orgasm?
Sexual stimulation: These surgeries will not prevent her from experiencing sexual excitement. ...Read more
I am a 21 year old lesbian and I have learned to have multiple orgasms as well as female ejaculation. Are all women capable of doing this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are women more prone to breast cancer than men?
- Are pregnant women more likely to get mosquito bites?
- Why are women more likely to get thyroid disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My child has asthma are they more likely to get pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Are middle aged and elderly more likely to get ischemic colitis?
- Are old people more likely to die from leg amputations?
- At what age are you more likely to get peripheral arterial disease
- Why is it that women are more likely to get blood clots on an airplane then men?