Doctor insights on:
Are My Hot Flashes Related To My Lung Cancer
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Not directly: Ecog ps (performance status) refers to the functional status of patients with cancer (any type, not just small cell). Ps 2 describes pts that " are ambulatory and capable of all selfcare but unable to carry out any work activities. Up and about more than 50% of waking hours" ps scores are used to decide how intense of treatment cancer patients should undergo. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am a lung cancer survivor and for the last couple of days i had nausea...Can it be related to cancer? Should i go to the doctor? Thanks!
Hard to know here...: Nausea may be gi-related (food poisoning, peptic disease, gastroparesis, due to biliary ; pancreatic disease, gas/bloat syndrome, small bowel problems). Consider "central" causes: motion sickness, vertigo, migraine headache, brain problems (some very serious). Also, rule out infection (? Urinary tract), medication side effects, pregnancy, ; even reaction to stress. Find ; treat the cause--see doc. ...Read more
Upper right side back pain, tender to touch comes and goes, gets better with massage and hot packs. Ches CT normal, I am a smoker, is this lung cancer?
34/m - clear chest X-ray but still coughing up tiny amounts of blood 3-4x's a week. Slight loss in weight. Is this lung cancer related? Xsmoker
Is it possible to have lymphoma & lung cancer at the same time? Are diseases related? Would severe, painful swelling of foot,ankle,& leg be a symptom?
None: "from 2006-2010, the median age at death for cancer of the lung and bronchus was 72 years of age. Approximately 0.0% died under age 20; 0.1% between 20 and 34; 1.1% between 35 and 44; 7.8% between 45 and 54; 19.6% between 55 and 64; 30.5% between 65 and 74; 30.1% between 75 and 84; and 10.8% 85+ years of age" http://goo.Gl/5mixx. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My cancer in the lungs has moved to the uterus what are my treatment options
- Can radiation therapy still help me when my lung cancer has spread to the brain?
- What do i need to tell my fiance about my future health i have lung cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hot flashes due to lung cancer
- What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?
- I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow what to do
- Why are my feet so hot at night?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free