Doctor insights on:
Are Mosquitoes More Attracted To Pregnant Women
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
#1 union of gametes : When a sperm and an egg unite (in reproductive tract or dish), they form a blastocyst (which evolves into embryo then fetus). That union is the beginning of a pregnancy. The miracle is that a healthy newborn results so often especially given all the steps that are needed and all the things that could go wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Your man is lucky: Not all pregnant women do want to have more sex, and their desire can be different depending on the time of pregnancy and the other symptoms they are experiencing. For those who do, it is probably related to the changing hormone levels in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sort of: Medications are given a 'pregnancy category' based on whether: they've actually been tested on pregnant women & found to be safe (a), no anecdotal or animal evidence of harm (b), possible animal study evidence so use only if benefit outweighs risk (c), probable evidence of harm (d), definite harm (x). Most meds used would be b or c. I don't know of any that are category a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thanks for asking!: It is sometimes awkward for friends, family, coworkers when a couple has a difficult time conceiving or a complicated pregnancy. No one wants to intrude, but often just knowing there are people concerned is a big help to the couple. So send an email, a small gift or a note with an offer to perform some errands, eg. Then if the couple wants to open up and share, be willing to listen--simply listen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are pregnant women more likely to get mosquito bites?
- Why are pregnant women more susceptible to heartburn?
- Are men or women more susceptible to hemorrhoids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are pregnant women suppose to have bowel movements everyday?
- Are pregnant women breast supposed to leak milk?
- Does feeling sexually attracted to both women and men mean that you are bisexual?
- What are pregnant women not allowed to eat?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online