Doctor insights on:
Are Mosquitoes More Attracted To Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Get it checked.: Possible causes for galactorrhea include but are not limited to use of birth control pills, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotic meds, some sedatives, fennel, anise, fenugreek, some hypertension meds, cocaine, opioids, hypothyroidism, prolactinoma, renal dz, pregnancy, testosterone deficiency in men ; significant breast stimulation. ...Read more
Ampiclox: Ampiclox is Ampicillin + cloxacillin. Both of these are fda pregnancy category b. According to drugs.Com: there are no controlled data in human pregnancies; however, there are no literature reports of congenital abnormalities associated with it. Cloxacillin should only be given during pregnancy when need has been clearly established.”. ...Read more
Slightly Elevated : With all the pregnancy hormones, it's common to have a slightly elevated basal body temp. In fact, most preg women experience hot flashes bc of this elevation. If you start to feel like your catching a cold, and or your temps are >100.4 f, that indicates fever and should be evaluated by doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does discharge when pregnant attract ants?
- Do pregnant women need more sleep?
- Why are pregnant women more susceptible to heartburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does feeling sexually attracted to both women and men mean that you are bisexual?
- Do pregnant women burn more calories working out?
- At what stage do pregnant women start eating more
- Uti more common in women
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online