Doctor insights on:
Are Microwaveable Heat Packs Safe To Use
I have a hard lump on the front middle of my tibia i discovered it three weeks ago. I have also been feeling run down and have had several headaches. I have tried ice and heat packs along with massage but nothing has worked. There has been slight growth o
My husband was dx with cellulitis and his foot and ankle are swollen. Should he use ice or heat packs to help lessen the swelling?
I have an ankle sprain, why shouldn't heat be used? My foot is freezing and want to warm it up but wasn't sure why heat packs can't be used?
What can I do, to get rid of this pain, its in the back of my neck, runs up left side my skull to front. I have tried heat packs and ice.
Neck pain: The neck pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... I suspect that your pain might be due to pinched nerve. I recommend you seeking help from a pain management doctor. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
Done correctly, yes: It is safe to heat water in the microwave oven... doing it correctly and using common sense, of course. Avoid getting scalded by hot water. If worried about EMF radiation, don't stand next to the oven when it is cooking. Always use proper containers intended for use in microwave ovens. ...Read more
Hello. I had wanted to know if it's safe to heat up prune juice on stove top or microwave to make it more warm and for how long. ?
Yes ....: ... it is safe. Either method is ok, but it's best to avoid boiling. How long depends on how cold it is when you start: if taking bottle from the fridge, you probably need to pour out a glass, and heat at least a minute, but perhaps at 60-80% reduced power. Stove top ok, but seemingly more work. It is a great idea to enhance fiber in diet and stimulate a bowel movement. Good wishes:) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are inversion tables safe to use when pregnant?
- Is it safe to use hcg drops and what are some side effects of it?
- Is it better to use an ice pack or a heat pad for muscle soreness and cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What stretch mark creams are safe to use during pregnancy?
- Which essential oils are safe to use during pregnancy
- Are products with sodium laureth sulfate safe to use?
- Are fat burners safe to use?
- What creams are safe to use on my testicles?