Doctor insights on:
Are Menstrual Cups Safe
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Yes: It is definitely better for the environment since you're not producing significant amounts of waste. The most natural thing would be to use nothing. I don't know that a cup is any more natural than any other product available. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are menstrual cups worth it?
- Diet pills are really safe
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Irritation on my labia minora what otc creams are safe
- Menstrual cycle safe and unsafe days
- What creams are safe to use on my testicles?
- Are goody powders safe to take during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free