Doctor insights on:
Are Martinis As Bad As Other Mixed Drinks
Conflicting studies: There have been many research studies on the health effects of coffee with very conflicting results- some find it may be harmful, others find benefits. I believe large amounts of coffee are likely harmful but 1-2 cups a day is probably safe. People react variably but if you enjoy it use in moderation. See http://www.Slate.Com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2011/07/caf_or_nay.Html. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bad cough no other symptoms
- Drinking others urine
- One half of stool different color than other but mixed a bit
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i make mixed drinks with banana liqueur?
- Drinking beer bad for cough
- Is it bad to drink carbonated water?
- Bad things about drinking
- Can novolog be mixed with other insulins?