Doctor insights on:
Are Insecure Attachment Issues More Common In Only Children
Is there counseling or therapy for couples where one person has major insecure attachment problems?
Yes: Of course, nobody thinks that they have an issue, and that they are the "good one" of the relationship. They may be right, but that's not the point. A good family counselor, and there are some in any area, can help greatly, and if one person does have major issues, refer them for individual care. But the issues may be in both parents, and a good counselor should help both parents. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mental Illness: Children are often over diagnosed with adhd, bipolar and are medicated when they are just being children, sometimes meds are necessary. Most psych illnesses start in teens such bipolar, schizophrenia, gad, panic disorder, there may be traits earlier but usually a major life stressor brings out the symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too broad question..: Can you be more specific?Get a more detailed answer ›
Congenital & cancer: Terminal conditions in children are typically based on age range and best considered as 'causes of death' infants (less than 1 year old): congenital disorders, sids, premature birth children (1-14 years old): unintentional injuries, then cancers, cardiac abnormalities, and finally congenital disorders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are only children more shy and withdrawn than others?
- Are there additives in our food that cause children to become more hyperactive?
- Are fungal infections more common in people with heart disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are sore nipples more common before or after ovulation occurs?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- What are the common causes of sudden loss of vision in the lower half of one eye?
- Common health problems in school age children
- Talk to a pediatrician online