Doctor insights on:
Are Heating Pads Safe During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Be careful not to burn yourself. Towel or sheet between pad and skin. Not on high and limit duration. ...Read more
Is it safe to use a heating pad on mid and lower back when in second and third trimester of pregnancy?
Elevate: You can try elevation and ask your doctor for some compression stockings. If you have tired, aching, heavy legs it is likely due to backward flow in your veins. This is common in pregnancy and the majority of women will have resolution of these symptoms after delivery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is your opinion on nonstick cookware and pregnancy/fertility? Should it be avoided during pregnancy or when ttc? And when heating up baby's food?
Nonstick cookware: Is best avoided all the time. The heat releases toxins from the coating and the go into the food and into you. Same with plastic wrap. Please never micro anything w/it on top. Olive oil is best. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Isit safe to eat cold tinned custard im 35weeks pregnant and didn't heat the custard up isit harmful in pregnancy ?
Check label: I dont know exactly what cold tinned custard. You can check the label to see if it requires heating and confirm that it is pasteurized. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a heating pad safe during pregnancy?
- Are goody powders safe to take during pregnancy?
- Are fleet enemas safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are electric heaters safe during pregnancy?
- Heating pad on stomach during pregnancy
- Are protein bars safe during pregnancy?
- Are mushrooms safe to eat during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online