Doctor insights on:
Are Hearts Of Palm Healthy
No: More likely a local problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pain in left shoulder area...Sometimes hand, wrist, and arm also? Heart related? 29f, pretty healthy
Not Likely: Best to rule out a cardiac process by a baseline ekg and history and physical. That said, my suspicion would be that this is a musculoskeletal problem that needs diagnosis and treatment. See your pcp for evaluation if it doesn't resolve. ...Read more
What can cause left arm pain from shoulder down to hand? Not sharp pain..More like an achy pain? 29f. Healthy. Worried about stroke or heart attack
Nerve pain likely: Many things -- most likely compression of a nerve in your thoracic outlet or neck. Unlikely to be heart disease in a healthy person of 29. Definitely not a stroke. More likely thoracic outlet syndrome, or cervical nerve compression, or compression of your nerve by some other mechanism like a tumor -- see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When I exercise and my heart rate goes up I get tingling sensations and numbness in my arms, hand, feet and toes. I eat healthy and no other issues.
Hello doctors.I want ask something.Since a month I feel sometimes that my palms of my heart are so high and for a second I feel that my heart is out!?
What is causing me to wake up at night with racing heart beat, sweaty palms, feeling like i will pass out and die? Happened 5 times now over 2 months?
Gi dr after upper GI says my hh is pressing on my vagus nerves ? Causing heart palms and so e chest pain after eating big meals is this possible?
Possible.: Strange things may happen in medicine. This is one potential explanation for CP which seems to be related to meals. ...Read more
Several things: Could be 1-cardiac problem 2-panic attack 3-hot flash should be checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are other reasons other than heart attack for increased level of troponin?
- Why are the palms of my hands red?
- What are the most common side effects of heart bypass surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should the average heart rate of a healthy 38 year old female be?
- Examples of food that are considered healthy sources of carbohydrates
- What are the benefits of having healthy habits and a good diet?
- Im 20 year old female what are signs of heart attacks
- Talk to a cardiologist online