Doctor insights on:
Are Gooseberries Ok While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ascol: In animal studies of Asacol (mesalamine) and pregnancy, the medication did not cause problems in pregnant rats and rabbits. It should be remembered, however, that animals do not always respond to medicines in the same way as humans, the full risks of using Asacol (mesalamine) during pregnancy are not known. Discuss this with your obstetrician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is caffeine ok while pregnant?
- Is it ok to breastfeed while pregnant?
- Is it ok to spot while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to eat peanuts while pregnant?
- Is red tea ok while pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink soda while pregnant?
- Is it ok to get a tattoo while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online